Tracy James provides hearing tests and hearing aid services for adults out of a home clinic in Newbury, or a mobile service in the Berkshire area. Ear care services are available for adults who wish to protect their ears and hearing with custom-made ear and noise plugs for various leisure and work pursuits and environments.
We provide hearing and ear care services for Adults in Newbury and it’s surrounding counties – including East and West Berkshire, Hampshire, Oxfordshire and Wiltshire.
- Hearing tests at home or in clinic
- Custom made hearing aids (invisible and in the canal devices)
- Bluetooth hearing aids compatible for streaming
- Auditory processing assessment and management
- Equipment to help you hear at work
- Wax removal at home and in-house
- Noise protection for various leisure pursuits
- Evening and weekend appointments
- Personal, independent service
Hearing test and advice on hearing aid fitting: £ 25 in house or £75 home visit. The cost of the hearing test is deducted from the price of any hearing aid purchased from Tracy James Hearing.
Tinnitus management and assessment: £150 initial assessment and £75 follow up
Wax removal using a jobson horne (manual removal): £25 per ear
Wax removal using irrigation: £80 (both ears)