Tracy James’ Hearing Policy for carrying out appointments and services
Last updated: September 2021
- Face to face appointments can be carried out as usual with social distancing in place, where possible
- Optional remote or non-contact appointments are available on request
- We ask that you do not attend your appointment if you or any of your family have experienced COVID symptoms in the last 2 weeks.
- Home visits are available.
- Toilet facilities are available
Face-to-face Clinical Services (visiting clinic):
- Available to clients who do not display Covid symptoms of a new continuous cough or high temperature, nor anyone else in their household
- Pre-arranged appointments are available only (no walk-ins)
- Appointments will be scheduled so that there is time to clean and dispose of equipment and PPE between clients.
- Hand sanitiser available on entrance to the clinic room, throughout the appointment and when leaving
- Social distancing of 2 meters in the appointment will be adhered to where possible. I will not wear a face mask in order to allow lipreading, but I will don the face mask for any work carried out that will be within 1 meter (e.g. looking in the ear). I will also ask that the client dons their facemask at that time.
- Tracy James will use appropriate PPE and hand hygiene.
- Facemasks will be available for client and companion use in appointments.
- Tracy James will minimise time when within 2 meters of client, and cluster contact procedures
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION OR QUESTIONS, CONTACT TRACY JAMES ON TRACY@TJAUDIOLOGY.COM OR 01635 745026